it.....
I'm not going to wait, I'm not going to care. if u would come out or not. i just know that, u will forever and ever be in my heart. my best and only brother. then only, only one. and no one will let me forget you. i will keep u in my heart. i dun care if u will or somehow come and look for me again. just have fun and be nice when u come back. I'm telling you, i, Lynn Amanda chong doesn't need u anymore. i dun need you to be by my side anymore. i can be better w/o you. much better then ever. i have, what you cant give. Lynn wont need you by my side to be better, Lynn dun need to worry anymore. Lynn doesn't care anymore, you are just died. died like how he is to me. i dun need you to protect me anymore. i will be fine w/o you, it hurts. but i have to let go, thanks for the past, the past you gave me. the love, the jokes, the care, everything. you will never be someone important, never, so please dun come back and look for me! I FUCKING DUN NEED YOU ANYMORE!